Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,307 (¥397,888) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)