Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12798 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 37% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,576 (12,315元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Auckland costs NZ$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)