Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,832 (C$4,173) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)