Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,511 (¥417,062) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)