Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00844 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,143 (¥372,394) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (44 minutes ago)