Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,391 (2,720KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Istanbul costs 1.00TL (about 1 hour ago)