Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.684 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,533 (C$3,700) in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)