Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,363 (¥397,499) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (34 minutes ago)