Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,857 (2,893 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bratislava costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in León costs €418 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)