Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Bergamo, Italy (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21321 EUR / LYDX *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 63% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €897 (1,404 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 650 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)