Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,278 in Melilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)