Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,124 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)