Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,986 (1,962,790 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)