Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,130 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)