Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.897 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,560 ($2,855) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)