Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12759 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,622 (12,714元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)