Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.961 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,478 (Dinar 837) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)