Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00097 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 40% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,614 (1,665,542 Franc) in Kigali.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)