Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02013 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,242 (61,705 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)