Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02000 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,632 (131,631 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)