Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22431 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,768 (R$ 7,882) in Jundiai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)