Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15751 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,017 (6,459TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)