Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 41% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,545 (39,783,688 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)