Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,020 (15,574元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)