Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 4% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,912 (£2,585) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 35,000 (36 minutes ago)