Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is about the same as in Bergamo (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)