Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22652 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,652 (7,293 zł) in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)