Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21026 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,134 (5,395 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 2 hours ago)