Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08052 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 38% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,478 (P18,354) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)