Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,390 in Funchal, Madeira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)