Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,813 (C$4,119) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Memphis, Tennessee costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeju costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Davao costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.19 (about 2 hours ago)