Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,246 (C$4,781) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,182 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥10 (about 2 hours ago)