Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15820 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,029 (6,507TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)