Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16158 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,101 (6,816TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,182 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥10 (about 2 hours ago)