Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00039 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,655 (4,207,829 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)