Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26658 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,337 (S/. 5,015) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)