Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13416 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 44% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,166 (kr31,052) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)