Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21164 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,438 (6,794 lei) in Constanţa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)