Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,891 in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)