Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01461 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 59% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,140 (283,407 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)