Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04672 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,188 (Mex$ 25,420) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)