Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 41% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,539 (11,863元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)