Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06167 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,030 (R 32,921) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)