Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,419 (₩3,173,898) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)