Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,361 (2,662 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)