Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44642 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 19% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,095 (6,933 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)