Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.905 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,810 ($3,105) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)