Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01301 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 55% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,317 (101,216 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)