Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 26% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,934 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)