Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.577 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,035 (NZ$6,988) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)